Big Big Mac Dimensions
Ronald McDonald House Charities
Childhood illness can have a devastating effect on families. On top of the fear and uncertainty come the practicalities of managing the family when the child is away in hospital, often for extended periods of time. In a country as big as Australia, specialist care may be a long way from home and many families simply can’t afford to stay in hotels while their seriously ill child receives treatment. Even then, the child’s illness often affects much more than their health – it can stop them going to school. At Ronald McDonald® House Charities, we provide help and support through a wide range of programs offering support to families beyond accommodation including: Family Rooms within hospitals, one-on-on tutoring with the Learning Program to help catch up on missed education and Family Retreats across Australia. We’re committed to helping seriously ill children and their families across Australia. Together, let’s make the journey to recovery a little easier for everyone.
For more information or to make a donation visit www.rmhc.org.au.
Terms and Conditions
- The placement of a bid in this auction is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Participation in the auction is open to residents of Australia over the age of 18.
- The Promoter is McDonald’s Australia Limited ABN 43 008 496 928 of 21-29 Central Avenue, Thornleigh NSW 2120.
- The item for sale is the clothing food product described in this listing (“Sale Item”), as more particularly described in the eBay listing and photographs.
- This auction listing will be restricted to pre-approved bidders only. Bidder Pre-qualification is a security verification measure given the high-profile nature of this auction to protect the Promoter from non-genuine bidding. Bidders may be required to make an AU$100 PayPal authorisation deposit to Bid For Good’s PayPal account in order to qualify to bid. After the close of the auction, Bid For Good will void the PayPal authorisation of all non-winning bidders. The winning bidder’s authorisation will be voided once cleared payment for the Sale Item is received.
- By making a bid, the bidder warrants that:
- The Promoter acting in good faith, reserves the right not to accept bids from any participant.
- The Promoter may also conduct further screening of bidders, including requesting additional documentation on a bidder’s ability to make payment or a bidder’s location.
- The Promoter’s decision regarding any aspect of this auction is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any bid not processed due to technical problems or delays.
- If the Sale Item becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel the auction before the auction is complete.
- The winning bidder (“Buyer”) must make payment for the Sale Item by PayPal or Direct Bank Deposit within three (3) working days of the auction.
- Once payment has cleared the Promoter will deliver the Sale Item to the Buyer within 15-20 business days. If the delivery address is located in an area not reachable within this timeframe due to remote location, weather, road quality, or other unforeseen circumstance, an alternative delivery address will be required or delivery will be arranged at an alternative time.
- This is a charity auction. All proceeds from this auction will be donated to Ronald McDonald House Charities ABN: 26 037 589 412 (the “Charity”) to be applied for charitable purposes. The Charity is a registered charity in the State of NSW and holds a charitable fundraising licence in this State.
- Payment for the Sale Item is non-refundable.
- The Sale Item is non-redeemable for cash or other goods or services.
- The Australian Taxation Office has ruled that donations are not tax-deductible if a person receives goods or services in return for the money given (e.g. the purchase of any items or experiences). For further information, visit the Australian Taxation Office website. Bidders should rely on their own independent financial and taxation advice prior to placing a bid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
- Possession and use of the Sale Item is, to the extent permitted by law, at the winning bidder’s own risk. The winning bidder should seek independent advice about applicable regulatory requirements and any necessary insurances.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees, agencies and agents) excludes any liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, injury or expense whether to people, property or otherwise arising directly or indirectly from:
- (a) the conduct of any third party suppliers, or
- (b) bidders’ participating in the auction, or
- (c) the winning bidder’s (or its nominee’s) purchase or use of the Sale Item,
- including any indirect, special, economic or consequential loss and any loss, damage, injury or expense which is due to any negligence of the Promoter.
- To the maximum extent by law, the Promoter excludes all warranties, express or implied in relation to the Sale Item and the conduct of the auction.
- Bid for Good is the Promoter’s agent managing the auction on behalf of and at the direction of the Promoter with the permission of the Charity. A copy of the Charity’s authorisation letter may be viewed by clicking this link. Bid For Good is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for any warranties or guarantees either explicit or implied including the quality, safety, or legality of any aspect of the Sale Item listed, the truth or accuracy of the listing or the ability to provide the Sale Item listed.
- No part of the content of this auction or associated pages (including images, video, text, design) may be used without the written permission of the appropriate license holders.
- Each bidder agrees that, in the event they are the winning bidder, they will:
- (a) participate in all reasonable promoted activities in relation to the auction as requested by the Promoter and its agents
- (b) comply with all laws and the requirements of any government agency; and
- (c) ensure that they are not involved in, and do not permit, any conduct or activity which, in the Promoter’s opinion, will or may directly or indirectly materially harm the Promoter’s (or any of its franchisees’) name or reputation or brings the Promoter or any of its franchises into disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule.
- (a) It/he/she has read and understands these terms;
- (b) It/he/she has full authority to engage in the transaction;
- (c) All information provided to Bid For Good or the Promoter is true and complete;
- (d) It/he/she did not rely on any representations made by Bid For Good or the Promoter other than as made on this eBay listing.
Managed by: Bid For Good