Help Lindt GOLD BUNNY support the Children’s Hospital at Westmead by bidding on a porcelain bunny signed by one of your favourite celebrities!
From April 4, Lindt Australia will auction off porcelain versions of its iconic Lindt GOLD BUNNY, autographed by celebrities in the entertainment, food, music and sports industries. 100 percent of the proceeds from this auction go directly to the Children’s Hospital at Westmead, helping to improve the health and wellbeing of hundreds of sick children every year.
Terms and Conditions
- The placement of a bid in this auction is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Participation in the auction is open to residents of Australia over the age of 18.
- The item for sale is the Lindt GOLD BUNNY – signed by the celebrity (“Sale Item”), as more particularly described in the eBay listing and photographs.
- The seller and promoter of the Sale Item is Lindt & Sprungli (Australia) Pty Ltd (ABN 92 004 791 744) of Level 7, 299 Elizabeth Street Sydney, NSW 2000. (“Promoter”).
- The Promoter’s decision regarding any aspect of this auction is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter acting in good faith, reserves the right not to accept bids from any participant.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for any bid not processed due to technical problems or delays.
- If the Sale Item becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel the auction before the auction is complete.
- The winning bidder (“Buyer”) must make payment for the Sale Item by PayPal or Direct Bank Deposit within three (3) working days of the auction.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request that the Buyer provide proof of identity, proof of residency and / or proof of age in order prior to accepting payment for the Sale Item.
- Once payment has cleared the Promoter will post the Sale Item to the Buyer within 5 days of the auction closing, to the Buyer’s nominated Australian residential address. Lindt will only use the buyer’s details for the purposes of fulfilment of the Sale Item, after which all details will be shredded.
- This is a charity auction. All proceeds from this auction will be donated to The Children’s Hospital at Westmead (ABN 53 188 579 090) (the “Charity”) to be applied for charitable purposes. The Charity is a registered charity in the State(s) of NSW and holds a charitable fundraising licence in this State. The Promoter and the Promoter’s agent has been authorised by the Charity to conduct this auction. A copy of the Charity’s authorisation letter may be viewed by clicking this link.
- Once received, payment for the Sale Item is non-refundable.
- The Sale Item is non-redeemable for cash or other goods or services.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
- Except where liability cannot be excluded or limited in accordance with the law, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees, agencies and agents) is not liable under any circumstances whatsoever for any loss, damage, injury or expense whether to people, property or otherwise arising directly or indirectly as a result of the conduct of any third party suppliers, or otherwise as a result of the winning bidder (or nominee) participating in the auction or its use of the Sale Item, including any loss, damage, injury or expense which is due to any negligence of the Promoter.
- Bid For Good (ABN 96984486617) (“Bid For Good”) is the Promoter’s agent managing the auction on behalf of and at the direction of the Promoter and as such is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for any warranties or guarantees either explicit or implied herein including the quality, safety, or legality of any aspect of the Sale Item listed, the truth or accuracy of the listing or the ability to provide the Sale Item listed.
- Bid For Good is performing a management service on behalf of and at direction of the Promoter and as such is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for any warranties or guarantees either explicit or implied herein.
- No part of the content of this auction or associated pages (including images, video, text, design) may be used without the written permission of the appropriate license holders.