2015 Clipsal 500 Safety Car Ford GT Boss
Charity Auction 19 Feb – 1 Mar
This is one of the last FPV GTs to be built in Australia. These have already become collectors’ items and have all but sold out around the country.
The Ford GT Safety Car will take the driver’s experience to a whole new level with top of the range features.
All proceeds go to Variety SA to help children in need, you will not only look good driving it, you will feel good too!
eBay Charity Auction Letter of Endorsement
eBay Charity Auction Terms and Conditions
Click on the eBay charity auction title below to display the terms that apply to that auction
- The item for sale is the official Safety Car of the 2015 Clipsal 500 Adelaide, the used Ford GT Boss 335 5.0 Litre v8, VIN 6FPAAAJGSWEJ62519, more particularly described in the eBay listing and photographs (“Sale Item”).
- The owner and seller of the Sale Item is Variety – the Children’s Charity Tent 75 South Australia Incorporated ABN 79 071 397 629. (“the Charity”).
- Bid For Good ABN 96 984 486 617 (“Bid For Good”) is the Charity’s agent managing the auction on behalf of and at the direction of the Charity, and with their permission.
- The auction is restricted to prequalified bidders that are 18 years or over and are physically located in Australia only. Bidders may be required to make an AU$100 PayPal authorisation deposit to Bid For Good’s PayPal account in order to qualify to bid. After the close of the auction, Bid For Good will void the PayPal authorisation of all non-winning bidders and accept the AU$100 payment from the winning bidder. This amount will not be refunded but will be deducted from the amount payable for the Sale Item.
- Bid For Good may also conduct further screening of bidders, including requesting additional documentation on a bidder’s ability to make payment or a bidder’s location.
- The Charity reserves the right to reject a request to bid or to cancel already approved bids in their sole discretion.
- The Charity’s decision regarding any aspect of this auction is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Charity shall not be responsible for any bid that is not processed due to technical problems or delays.
- By making a bid, the bidder warrants that:
- It/he/she has read and understands these terms;
- It/he/she has full authority to engage in the transaction;
- All information provided to Bid For Good or the Charity is true and complete;
- It/he/she did not rely on any representations made by Bid For Good or the Charity other than as made on this eBay listing.
- The terms of the auction also take into account eBay’s terms and conditions.
- The winning bidder (“Buyer”) must make payment of the balance for the Sale Item by PayPal or Direct Bank Deposit into the account nominated by the Charity within three (3) working days of the completion of the auction. If payment is not made by this time, without prejudice to any of its other accrued or contingent rights, the Charity may in its absolute discretion:
- cancel any uncompleted contract with the Buyer and re-commence the auction;
- cancel any uncompleted contract with the Buyer and enter into discussions with the next highest bidder;
- charge the Buyer for, and the Buyer must indemnify the Charity from, all costs and expenses (including without limitation all legal costs and expenses) incurred by it resulting from the default or in taking action to enforce compliance with the terms.
- The Charity will issue a tax invoice in the Buyer’s name for the winning bid amount (“Sale Price”). The invoice will show the Sale Price which will include Luxury Car Tax (LCT) if applicable but will exclude on road costs. The invoice will be GST input taxed (as confirmed by the Australian Taxation Office). Sales or supplies which are input taxed are not subject to GST.
- The Sale Price will be held on trust until the Sale Item is delivered to the Buyer.
- The Sale Item is non-redeemable for cash or other goods or services.
- Subject to clause 16, payment for this item is non-refundable.
- If the Sale Item becomes unavailable for any reason, the Charity will notify the Buyer and the Sale Price will be refunded to the Buyer.
- The Buyer will be responsible for all on road costs including transfer of registration, dealer delivery (if applicable), freight, and all other applicable costs such as compulsory or other types of insurance, taxes or statutory charges applicable in their state of registration.
- If the Buyer is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to register the Sale Item in their own name, then the Buyer may assign the Sale Item to another person (who consents to such assignment) with legal capacity for the purpose of registration. The Charity takes no responsibility for any such arrangements between the Buyer and the assignee. The Buyer must provide the Charity with certified copies of all required documentation as required by the Charity before the Sale Item is delivered.
- Any period or date for delivery of the Sale Item stated by the Charity is an estimate only and not a contractual commitment.
- The Charity will use its reasonable endeavours to meet any estimated dates for delivery of the Sale Item but will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Buyer or any third party for failure to meet any estimated date.
- Following confirmation of receipt of cleared payment the Buyer may take delivery of the Sale Item directly from the premises of Jarvis Ford in the state of South Australia.
- The Buyer may at its own expense arrange for the Sale Item to be sent by freight to the Buyer’s preferred location in Australia and the Buyer is then responsible for all costs associated with delivery of the Sale Item.
- If delivery is not accepted by the Buyer, through no fault of Jarvis Ford within 14 days of being advised that the Sale Item is ready for delivery, the Buyer is deemed to have taken delivery of the Sale Item and is liable for storage charges payable monthly on demand.
- The risk in the Sale Item and all insurance responsibility for theft, damage or otherwise will pass to the Buyer immediately on the Sale Item being delivered to the Buyer, collected from the premises of Jarvis Ford on behalf of the Buyer or when delivery is deemed to have occurred under clause 23.
- The Buyer may be requested by the Charity to participate in a photo, video and/or film session, and other interviews (including without limitation, at the time at which the Sale Item is delivered to the Buyer). If the Buyer agrees to participate, the Buyer acknowledges that the Charity, its affiliates and agencies have the right to use such publicity photos, videos and/or films in any media (including, without limitation, the internet) or by any means and in any reasonable manner they see fit.
- This is a charity auction. All proceeds from the auction of Sale Item (net of LCT if applicable) will be donated to the Charity to be applied for charitable purposes.
- The Charity is a registered charity in the South Australia and holds a charitable fundraising licence. A copy of the Charity’s authorisation letter may be viewed by clicking this link.
- The Australian Taxation Office has ruled that donations are not tax-deductible if a person receives goods or services in return for the money given (e.g. the purchase of any items or experiences). For further information, visit the Australian Taxation Office website. Bidders should rely on their own independent financial and taxation advice prior to placing a bid. The Buyer is advised that tax implications may arise from the Sale Item and should seek independent financial and taxation advice prior to their acceptance of the Sale Item. The Buyer is responsible for all taxes which may be payable as consequence of receiving the Sale Item.
- Nothing in these terms limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Charity (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage(including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the auction or the supply of the Sale Item.
- If this auction is interfered with in anyway or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Charity, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Charity reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the auction, as appropriate.
- Bid For Good is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for any warranties or guarantees either explicit or implied herein including the quality, safety, or legality of any aspect of the Sale Item listed, the truth or accuracy of the listing or the ability to provide the Sale Item listed.
- No part of the content of this auction or associated pages (including images, video, text, design) may be used without the written permission of the appropriate license holders.