Rare 20th Anniversary PS4 Console Signed by Naughty Dog
1. Information on the sale item (“Sale Item”) forms part of these conditions. By accepting a Sale Item, the winning bidder agrees to be bound by these conditions.
2. The Sale Item is offered by the Supplier for the purposes of the Sony Foundation charity auction. The winning bidder (“Winning Bidder”) will be the highest bidder for the Sale Item at the charity auction.
3. The Winning Bidder must make payment for the item within 3 business days of the end of the charity auction.
4. The Sale Item will be despatched from Sony Computer Entertainment Australia’s head office in Sydney, NSW to the Winning Bidder’s registered address within Australia. The Sale Item cannot be delivered to a Post Office box.
5. Bidding activity over $1,000 may be limited to pre-approved bidders.
6. Participants acknowledge that they may be required to make an AU$50 PayPal authorisation deposit to the Seller’s PayPal account in order to qualify to bid. After the close of the auction, the Seller will void the PayPal authorisation of all non-winning bidders and accept the AU$50 payment from the winning bidder only. This amount will not be refunded but will be deducted from the amount payable for the relevant Sale Item.
7. The Sale Item consists of the rare 20th Anniversary PlayStation PS4 console signed by Naughty Dog particularly described in the photos and details in the auction listing.
8. All bidders for the Sale Item must be aged 18 years and over.
9. Participants must comply with all applicable eBay policies when taking part in this auction, including but not limited to the eBay User Agreement and the eBay Rules for Buyers. The Supplier recommends that participants familiarise themselves with the applicable eBay policies before taking part in this auction (which are available at http://pages.ebay.com.au/help/policies/overview.html).
10. The Seller and Supplier reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of bids and participants (including a participant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any participant who submits a bid that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the auction process.
11. The Supplier reserves the right, at any time, to invalidate any bids which they reasonably suspect have been submitted using false, incorrect, fraudulent or misleading information, including but not limited to personal details and contact information.
12. Participants cannot submit a bid on behalf of another person.
13. If there is a dispute as to the identity of the Winning Bidder, the Supplier reserves the right to determine the winner, in their absolute discretion.
14. Bids cannot be retracted once submitted. By making a bid, participants warrant and represent that they have the legal right to enter into and complete the full transaction.
15. The Supplier’s decision regarding any aspect of this auction is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Seller and Supplier, acting in good faith, reserve the right not to accept bids from any participant in their absolute discretion.
17. The Winning Bidder is advised that tax implications may arise from acceptance of the Sale Item and should seek independent financial and taxation advice prior to their acceptance of the Sale Item.
18. Nothing in these terms limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Australian Consumer Law.
19. The Supplier shall not be responsible for any bid not processed due to technical problems or delays.
20. The Seller is Bid For Good (ABN 96 984 486 617) (“Bid For Good”) and is managing the Sony Foundation Charity Auction on behalf of the Supplier, [SONY Computer Entertainment Australia, Level 1 63-73 Ann Street Surry Hills NSW] with the explicit permission of Sony Foundation, ABN 33 086 967 222.
21. All proceeds from this auction will be donated to Sony Foundation ABN 33 086 967 222.
22. The Seller is performing a management service on behalf of and at direction of the Supplier and as such is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for any warranties or guarantees either explicit or implied herein.